- Create Assessment Center (AC) based on projects.
- Plan, schedule and manage all related logistics for Assessment Center sessions
- Lead and facilitate AC sessions including delivery of presentations or other training/assessment content
- Analyze, interpret and anesthetize data from Assessment Center activities/exercises and assessment instruments
- Develop assessment center processes, guide and policy based on best practices..
- Analyze assessment results and develop client report with recommended developmental plan.
- Select and recommend individual assessments based on program objectives and participants level.
Training Needs Assessment
- Develop and conduct HLA client organizational training needs assessments
- Analyze assessments results and develop client report.
- Develop program evaluations process and policy following best practices
- Suggest best method to assess and evaluate training activities
- Initiate HLA research projects and proposal and present to HLA Advisory Committee for approval.
- Develop, update and maintain HLA research forms, processes and policies.
- Ensures all research activities taking place by HLA are in accordance to IRB regulations.
- Align research activities to HLA strategic plan.
- Monitor and track local and international research activities in the fields of leadership development and adult learning.
- Document all phases of research and development, and archive all documentation appropriately.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at relevant events on behalf of HLA when requested.
- Maintain and seek collaborations with academic and research institutions locally and internationally.
- Prepare and write high quality papers and manuscripts for submission to peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Participate in group meetings with other researchers and support staff.
- Generate reports as needed and requested.
- Review and analyze program evaluation reports.
- Write high quality client reports siting best practices and referencing latest research.
- Lead HLA research agenda.
- oversee Assessment unit in daily operations.
- Delivering expected benefits.
- Successfully controlling budgets.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Finishing on time.
- Taking the right approach.
- Performance (pre - post).
- 10 years’ experience at least 3 years In managing Assessment Centers.
- Certified Assessor.
- Certified In Coaching – preferable.
- Published researcher.