The Instructional Designer role lies in designing / redesigning courses, developing modules, courses or curricula, and creating training materials, such as teaching guides, and manuals.
The responsibilities are:
· Apply proven adult learning design principles to create both in-person and web-based learning/eLearning training modules, job aids, and guides directed to facilitators and participants.
· Analyze competencies, interviews, needs and evaluation reports, to assess and recommend training design strategy.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts in structuring, designing and developing learning content.
· Develop and create instructional content using different modalities and aids to support the learning experience.
· Provide material solution recommendations if needed,
· Compile and keep record of information on work procedures, work flow, and reports.
· Implement training processes and best practices that add value and improve business performance.
· Work with Design team members to implement new training programs and revise current programs.