Information security specialist will be responsible for planning, developing and carrying out security measures to protect an organization's computer networks and systems. This position will help SCFHS to compliance with international and national cybersecurity standards and regulations.
- Custodian of IT governance and IT process governance frameworks.
- IT policy creation, review, update, awareness and monitoring.
- IT process analysis and improvement.
- IT governance reporting.
- Internal and external audit liaison. Administration of key IT processes like change management, incident management, policy exception management, etc.
- Selected information security monitoring activities.
- Information security governance monitoring and reporting.
- Provide inputs into IT disaster recovery process.
- Familiarity in Information Security Audit, Compliance and Risks activities.
- Well understanding of common international and national cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g. ECC, ISO, NIST, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, Security or any equivalent certificates are preferred.