The System Specialist’s responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup jobs and make sure from the data protected and recovered.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Install patches and periodical upgrades, to ensure up-to-date and proper maintenance of solutions.
- Monitoring and managing the health of the system infrastructure that includes capacity, support, design, upgrades.
- Participate with vendors and other IT team for problem solving.
- project management of small to medium technical project implementations. Including communication, stakeholder management and technical implementation.
- Documenting any processes need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Windows Server Administration.
- VMWare Administration.
- Active Directory Administration, DNS and DHCP.
- Backup System Administration.
- Excellent skills in networking and information security.
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.