We are looking for a Data Visualization Specialist to join the Knowledge Management Department and help drive a data-first culture through simple and user-centric design. As a Data Visualization Specialist, our mission is to turn abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve strategic and operational insights from the results of the analyses. You will join the team as a creative thinker who understands user interface design and applies visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization, and graphical design. You will be essential to the team in understanding how information is turned into knowledge and how this knowledge supports and enables key operational processes at the organization to provide better services to health professionals in the Kingdom and beyond.
What you’ll do
● Collaborate with the analysts in the department to develop requirements and translate requirements into a technical, data visualization solution.
● Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using Tableau, PowerBI, and Alteryx.
● Responsible for identifying and communicating design and scope issues to the stakeholders and collaborators.
● Collaborate with analysts in the department on weekly sprints in crafting visualized data insights for various stakeholders.
● Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts and data owners across the Commission who are passionate about driving the future of health professional regulations in KSA.
● Work from our offices in Riyadh.
● You have at least 1+ (senior 2+) years of background developing Data Visualization solutions using Tableau, PowerBI, and/or Alteryx for the creation of dashboards, standard reports, and ad-hoc reports. ● Excellent problem solving & communication skills. ● Understanding of data modeling techniques. ● Experience working with relational databases is required. ● Experience with advanced Tableau topics such as complex calculations, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping (GIS), and performance optimization. ● Familiar with Data Visualization and user experience design best practices.