We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain network infrastructure.
- Checking network engineering act and ensure system obtain-ability and dependability.
- Arranging and mounting various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN).
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including facility packs, patches, hot fixes and security conformations.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balances, VPN).
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within recognized configuration and change administration policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- Prefer CCNP or higher.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF).
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
- Cisco call manager/Unity.