The assessment development specialist executes the department strategic plans by working with subject matter experts to create & develop q-banks content, facilitates the committees meetings & content development workshops, coordinates the movement of item requests & submissions, oversees & reviews the items & updates the q-banks & database & participates in examination administration.
Job is in a fast-paced, high stress environment & requires the ability to manage the impact of schedules, processes, policies, tools & systems on item design & the development & delivery of assessment components. Functions at high level of knowledge & skill of phases of banks development including item development. additionally, the incumbent regularly provides guidance & training to new staff.
|• Superior organizational & workflow management skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, & memos in English.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills required.
• Strong attention to detail & expert follow-up skills required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to apply & use meeting technology to facilitate communications required.
• Must be skilled in working under tight timelines & comfortable balancing multiple projects & priorities simultaneously.
• Must be an enthusiastic team player with strong work ethic & demonstrated flexibility.
• Must have good judgment & common sense, & be dependable.
• Job is in a fast-paced, high stress environment. Requires capacity for flexibility & adaptability in different work situations, skills in problem solving.