· Plans concept by studying information and materials of HA and HLA.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, as needed.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field. • Proven graphic designing experience. • A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics. • Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In Design,Dreamweaver, Photoshop). • A keen eye for aesthetics and details. • Excellent communication skills. • Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines. • Maintain standards of conduct. • Be respectful. • Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity. • Demonstrate work ethics.