· Plans concept by studying information and materials of HA and HLA.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, as needed.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.